Monday, February 20, 2012

St Patricks Day from Waltzing Mouse

I've finally had some time to spend in my craft room.  Not really, just made time.  Things have settled down just a bit, so I thought I'd make some stuff.  Tell me what you think.

This card was made with a free digital from Waltzing Mouse, colored with copics and I've punched out a couple of images I had and put a Good Luck tag in the center.  Think I'll enter it in their challenge sketch. 

Leave me some feedback and tell me what you think.  I love hearing from you!

Challenge: http://waltzingmousesketchchallenge.blogspot.com/
Sketch for the week.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on your shamrock posie Ginger! Love the paper you used too - thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ginger, that coloring is fantastic! It actually looks like a little painting! Love the vintage pieces you added at the bottom. Such a regal looking card, Claire will love it's Irish charm! So glad you played along with the WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is amazing! Your card has a lovely vintage feel and the shamrocks are beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a really great image - don't think i have seen a st. patty's day stamp i liked as much, and of course you turned it into something really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet card, great coloring!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! That coloring is just amazing! Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing this with us at WMSC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see something really different in the gallery for this sketch love the shamrock!

    ReplyDelete