Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pretty in Pink

New for today.  I hardly ever use Pink, but I really like this paper (it's old and I don't remember where it came from) Seems to suit my image.  Meet "Bite" by Mo Manning.  Just got her last week and I've colored her so many different way so watch for more of her.

Entering her in this week's challenge over at Digital Pencil Too.  Challenge 123 "Lace"
http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/

and

Robins Fetish "Pretty In Pink" challenge 95
 http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-95-pretty-in-pink.html

and

Marks Finest Papers -#96 Use Lace
http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/


11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Ginger! I love all the pink and the beautiful lace! Great coloring of Mo's cute image! Thanks for joining us for Mo's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginger...I seldom used pink when I first started this crafting thing...but as I get older and grayer, I am using pink more and more! And I gotta tell ya, this card is delicious in all its pink splendor!! Your DPs are soooo pretty...and your coloring is brilliant! I love the pink lace too! Gotta get me some of that!! Hey girlfriend, thanks so much for joining us this week for our lacy challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I love your background paper. That lace is pretty too. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning project

    Thanks for joining us at Robyn Fetish challenge this week
    Kym DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the paper and that beautiful lace! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card!
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Robyns Fetish!
    Hannelie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely creation! THe paper and the lace are perfect!!! Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is adorable! love the pink lace!
    thanks for playing at Speedy the Fox and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty lace and pretty papers. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week. :)
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    ps) I have no strings attached candy on my blog if you'd like to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your image!! I also really like the two different types of lace!! thanks for playing in the Speedy Fox Challenge.

    ReplyDelete