Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Engineer

I made a "man" card.  I don't do these very often because all the men I know say, "Don't make me a card."  I really like this Mo Manning image, my brother worked (and retired) from Chessie Systems and Amtrak so it reminds me of what he used to do every day.  He probably worked, but whats wrong with a little imagination! :)  Hope you like..

Challenge entered:
The Paper Players http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-83-cas-masculine-theme-from.html
Here Come the Boys http://herecometheboysblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...how cute is this! Your coloring is just fabulous! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good "man" cards are so hard to come up with. this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image! Love your color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect card for your brother! I love it!
    So glad you shared it with the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image!! Love how you have coloured it. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love Mo Manning and you have done her design proud! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun image and your shading looks gorgeous! So much detail! The paper you used is the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this Mo Manning image! A must for my list now I've seen it again! Thank you for sharing your brilliant card with us at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card perfect for a man hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete